1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello there Visitor, To be able to get notified of updates, and to join our community, please sign up. It's really quick and easy :)

So...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by GusGold, Oct 31, 2013.

So...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by GusGold, Oct 31, 2013.

1. GusGold Owner

Message Count:
    Minecraft Username:
    GusGold
    Since no-one (including myself) plays on the server anymore, I am going to start using it as my test server.

Both FcukMinecraft and AuCraft were excellent fun while they lasted. Too bad they had to end though.

Thanks for being part of this wonderful community. Thanks to IrReapz for founding the server I joined around march, 2012 (it has been the only public survival server I ever joined). Thanks to MrMininja as we ranked up together, and for building our village out in the deep blue ocean. Thanks to Luke_Connor, sailing out those 10 thousand something blocks. Thanks to Wheatley_09, for developing for us. Thanks to all the mods we've had along the way, and of course to you guys, for enjoying minecraft with us!

This website will stay online for the foreseeable future, so if you ever want to get back in contact, drop my a private message :)

Thanks once again,
    <3 Gus.
  2. sackboy_lbp Player

Message Count:
    Minecraft Username:
    sackboy_lbp
    Gus, with a little advertisement (bumping the post on pmc) this server could be popular again. Also, you need to be online more often. I understand you have other things to do, but try to set a goal for yourself like being online atleast once a week or 10 days or whatever. If you do that, your server wouldn't have been griefed a second time... ._.
  3. CobraKing Player

Message Count:
    Minecraft Username:
    Cobra241337
    All good things must come to an end, but at every end we can begin again! Bring it back to life! Don't let it die!
  4. cclarkeyc Player

Message Count:
    Minecraft Username:
    Cclarkeyc
    Thanks for everything Gus.

I have stopped Minecraft for a while now and came back here to check up and I wasn't suprised to see this result.
    It's been great fun and it was always going to be a hard journey when you took over since the server was dying anyway.

Thanks to all the friends I've made along the way and all the staff on the server that helped.

Best wishes